Friday, June 5, 2009

please read before purchasing!

hello babes!

recently there has been lots of cases of buyers backing out/going MIA during transactions.As much as it wouldn't be nice to say this,but I hope that you guys can be more responsible with regards to issues like this.

I know that many blog shop sellers blacklist people that back out/go MIA,however I don't see the need to because it wouldn't help in any way or another.neither would getting angry/hurling abuses help in any way.If in the midst of the transaction you wish to back out,please inform me in advance.I'm sure you guys won't like it if I keep bugging you with smses etc,all this would be unnecessary and maybe even change your mind about buying the item.

Maybe it's hard to,but I hope you can understand from my perspective.for those that I didn't 'blacklist',I really hope you guys can be more responsible the next time you ever purchase an item from someone.

thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment